Introduction to Facial Cupping
Facial cupping is an excellent form of non-invasive treatment that can work to minimize the effects of sun and environmental damage, and aging. It is completely safe to use since it does not involve surgery and long recuperation time, chemicals or any other potentially harmful and painful procedures. Further, it is more economical as against expensive creams and lotions that claim to remove the signs of aging, but may or may not be effective. Facial cupping has been used by many people across Europe, Russia and Asia and is found to be very effective in eliminating wrinkles and lending a smooth, texture to the skin.
How it Works
Facial cupping is done using customized cups that are specifically designed for treatments on the face, neck and upper chest. The reverse suction that is applied works to gently lift the facial tissues.
A great choice for a facial cupping set whether for home or professional use is this
LURE facial cupping set.
This results in massaging of the tissue because of which blood circulation and the draining of the lymph nodes is stimulated. As a result, the tissues receive a fresh supply of oxygen and nutrients; and waste from the cells, and other harmful toxins, and substances are eliminated. Excess fluid is also drained and the facial muscles relax with the movement of the suction cups.
Beauty Benefits of Facial Cupping
The effects brought about by the cupping can have several aesthetic benefits that work on both, dry and oily skin. Here’s how:
- Drainage of fluid in the lymph glands results in reduced edema and puffy appearance.
- Better nutrition brought to the skin helps bring a young glow to the skin. Any beauty products used post-treatment are absorbed better and are more effective.
- The lifting motion reduces the visible fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring because of injuries or acne. The skin also looks plumper. Further, the connecting tissue under facial skin is stimulated so that it heals and reduces smile and laugh lines.
- Massaging movements help relax tense facial muscles resulting in a softer, younger appearance.
Best Facial Cupping Set
A great choice for a facial cupping set whether for home or professional use is this LURE facial cupping set. The set comes with 3 small suction cups that are perfect for facial cupping. Since the suction is created with your fingers on the cup, you have complete control over the uplifting power of the cup. The cups are smaller and narrower than traditional cupping sets making it easy to target problem small problem areas on your face or neck. You can find more details, reviews, and the current price of this set here.
Facial cupping is helpful to patients suffering from a range of ailments related to the head and neck area without the need for more extensive treatments. They are:
- Sinus infections or sinusitis
- Headaches and migraines
- Facial paralysis
- Conditions in which there is jaw pain and movement of the jaw is hampered, also known as TMJ
A facial cupping session typically lasts for about 30 minutes. The therapist begins by first cleaning the skin and the applying therapeutic oils such as coconut, jojoba, or any other essential oils that are suited to the kind of treatment and skin type. A light massage is given to the face and neck and then cupping begins. Facial cupping can be either site cupping or gliding cupping. Initially, 1 or 2 sessions per week are recommended. Depending on the condition of the skin and the patient requirements, the therapist could recommend 6 to 12 sessions in all.
Check out our ebook, “Beginner’s Guide to Cupping”. Everything you ever wanted to know about cupping therapy in an easy to read format. This ebook includes our best content and more.
View Ebook Info
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t find the Ebook useful.
Precautions to Take Before and After Cupping
Patients are advised to avoid the use of makeup and any other applications when arriving for their session. They are also asked to drink lots of water for hydration and removal of toxins from the body. Post treatment, it is advisable to consume liquids like green tea and water. Patients might also be asked to avoid fried, heavy and fatty meals and meat as far as possible. Exercise helps to speed up the benefits of cupping treatments.
In this way, cupping therapy can prove to be a very effective solution to the signs of aging as well as many other medical issues.
1. http://isthmusacupunctu re.com/services/facial-rejuvenation/facial-cupping/
2. http://morgan massage.com/2013/07/21/facial-cupping-lifts-drains-and-rejuvenates/
3. http://aljamalc linic.ca/al-jamal-clinic-mississauga/facial-rejuvenation-cupping-therapy/
4. https://www.acup uncturewell.com/2015/01/cupping-facial-rejuvenation/