Welcome to CuppingResource.com! Below I have compiled a list of useful resources and a great starting point to explore this site.
Cupping Therapy Basics
- Cupping FAQs
- How does Chinese cupping therapy work?
- Cupping Benefits– A list of the benefits cupping therapy can provide along with a wealth of links to individual articles detailing the use of cupping for different ailments.
- Cupping Therapy Points
- Importance of using a trained cupping professional
Cupping Set Buying Guides
Resources for Cupping Professionals
- Directory of Cupping Professionals
- Medical Research on Cupping Therapy
- Cupping Therapy and Massage Liability Insurance
- Factors to look for in a Quality Cupping Therapy Course
- Different Cupping Therapy Certifications
In addition to the information on cupping therapy provided here on our site, I have included some links relating to other areas of natural medicine. Due to the lack of information on cupping therapy and Hijama available, this should be a good start for doing research or for general knowledge. If you have any suggestions for additions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Islamic view and use of cupping or Hijama: Hijama
- A view of hijama from the microscope: Hijama blood slides
- The foundation of Hijama are the Sunnah points, much like Chinese meridians, here’s a look at the original 9: Sunnah points
- Overview of hijama in the middle east and muslim world: Hijama and Islam
- Acupuncture Today, leading acupuncture publication: Acupuncture Today
- Nice overview from Webmd: Webmd’s acupuncture overview
- A more practical explanation of the process and expectations of an acupuncture treatment from the Mayo Clinic team: Expectations of an acupuncture visit
- The NCCAM or National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine i.e. the government’s take on acupuncture: NCCAM on Acupuncture
- Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies
Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Great resource for mapping and visualizing the Chinese meridians: Meridians of Acupuncture
- Comprehensive overview of TCM: ABSs of TCM and acupuncture
- Understanding Qi and how it works in Chinese medicine: Acuhealing.com
- Another secion of the NCCAM site, but for Traditional Chinese Medicine: NCCAM on TCM
- American Cancer Society discusses Chinese Herbal Medicine: American Cancer Society
- Holistic approaches to treating Mesothelioma: MesotheliomaHelp.org
- Research related to Chinese Medicine and fertility: The Acupuncture Pregnancy Clinic
- More of an academic paper on Chinese herbs, but this site is very well researched and reommened, there is another link from ITM in the cupping section: An Introduction to Chinese Herbs